Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
04 November, 10:35
I cannot save the 5-11 year olds of IDIOT Parents.

God, please help me sleep tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
A few weeks back I asked my landscaper if he was going to have his 5 year old daughter get the vax & his response was “I will leave it up to the doctor to decide since he knows best.” By the way, my landscaper is 45 years old & a few months back he got a real bad pain in his stomach. His doctor thought it was his appendix but it turn out to be a large cancerous tumor. I had to ask if he had been vaccinated and sure enough he had both doses of the Moderna in Feb. & March.
11:03 PM - Nov 04, 2021
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
05 November, 07:35
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
I know 3 people in all different age groups who got tumors after they got the vaxx. 1 got an operation to take it out (not cancerous), 1 has cancerous tumors (chemo hasn’t shrunk them), and 1 has a non-cancerous tumor (she didn’t say where it was exactly but said it was a hard to reach place). Scary it happened ao fast

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
05 November, 11:37
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
My 78 years old dad has had bladder & lung cancer but both were in remission for 5-7 years. He got Moderna vax in Jan. & Feb. and not only are they both back but now he has an inoperable tumor in one lung. My step-mother has growths on her lymph nods in her neck which she has checked every 6 months & no changes in years. She gets the vax & now they have multplied & dr. said it was just age.