Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
I cannot save the 5-11 year olds of IDIOT Parents.

God, please help me sleep tonight.
10:35 PM - Nov 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 November, 07:37
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
living every day with a jab injured child is like living in HELL... ..he suffers every day ...my gosh my greatest wish is to turn back time ...I would have had a home birth ......and never allowed them to touch him .......its mind boggling to me ..all of this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
12 November, 06:46
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I am so sorry for what you are going through. My oldest daughter chose not to Vax at all - I fought with her about it before all this craziness woke me up, I do believe that there are cures to these injuries through food and other means. I hope you find one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 November, 07:32
Could be a comm 👀

Neanderthal S27 @s27
05 November, 12:01
🙏

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
04 November, 11:08
Something always felt off about 5 - 11 year olds and 17 FDA members approved this.
It might be wishful thinking, but I pray this is a white hat op.
Mirrored 11/5? 30 posts on 11/5/17.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
04 November, 11:03
A few weeks back I asked my landscaper if he was going to have his 5 year old daughter get the vax & his response was “I will leave it up to the doctor to decide since he knows best.” By the way, my landscaper is 45 years old & a few months back he got a real bad pain in his stomach. His doctor thought it was his appendix but it turn out to be a large cancerous tumor. I had to ask if he had been vaccinated and sure enough he had both doses of the Moderna in Feb. & March.

Msterri ... @Msterri
05 November, 07:35
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
I know 3 people in all different age groups who got tumors after they got the vaxx. 1 got an operation to take it out (not cancerous), 1 has cancerous tumors (chemo hasn’t shrunk them), and 1 has a non-cancerous tumor (she didn’t say where it was exactly but said it was a hard to reach place). Scary it happened ao fast

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
04 November, 10:49
...though, it is not ours to understand...I do believe that God has very special plans, for all the precious little souls, placed within his gracious, kindred hands. -Sal Redmon
🕊💖🕊

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
04 November, 10:56
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Amen, my friend. Amen.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 November, 10:42
I suffer for the babies as well. Adults have their
God Given Free Will & Critical Thinking to make
the right choice. If they jump off the cliff & get
the Jab, it's on them.

Babies do not have choice.
Praying Med Beds can help them.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
04 November, 10:41
you cannot change the heart of an Idiot parent until there is some type of tragedy that stops their train of thought?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 November, 10:43
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
If the media didn't block The TRUTH, maybe they'd
learn that a 13 yr old died, just days after her Vax.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 November, 10:40
I'm right there with you.

I prayed that God will wake those IDIOT Parents. I think that may be too limiting, so now I'm praying for God to save the 5-11 year olds from the jab.