Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
03 November, 04:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
It is Biden's head but I don't recognize the body as his. Greta has her mouth shut for a change (I do not think that has any meaning at all, just my observation.) There is more, I am sure. are some other recognizable characters and some are obscured.
COP25 on all the unoccupied chairs (assumed to be on all chairs but does not show) and all this wrapped up for Christmas digital delivery.
This is a double issue and dated in Nov (can anyone see all the numbers in the date?) Last call for what? Is this the last time all will come together, and some have not?
I do notice the fires are relegated to certain chairs, perhaps certain countries or leaders. It looks as if there is a dog sitting on one of the chairs on the right edge.
04:46 PM - Nov 03, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it