Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
03 November, 05:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
someone sent me there interpretation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 November, 05:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 November, 05:06
queen is a cut out looks to be on ice

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
03 November, 05:07
In response Tequlia Katie to her Publication
read thread

03 November, 04:46
Hidden / Double meanings Frenz? Interdasting, if you asked me.

Look closer.
propped up Queenie
Xi is missing? Tryin here...
The Queen is a cardboard cut out. on the right side of everything there is a fire with lots of flame and smoke. on the ground it is so dry it is cracked. As you go left the storm is rain, lighting, and then progresses to snow. There are two place holders and I can't tell who is the one on the left chair. The Chinese leader is suppose to be in the chair on the right. There is a note on the dry ground but the writing on the note is partially covered. What is the message? Has Biden ever been seen to sit in such a manner?

03 November, 04:46
It is Biden's head but I don't recognize the body as his. Greta has her mouth shut for a change (I do not think that has any meaning at all, just my observation.) There is more, I am sure. are some other recognizable characters and some are obscured.
COP25 on all the unoccupied chairs (assumed to be on all chairs but does not show) and all this wrapped up for Christmas digital delivery.
This is a double issue and dated in Nov (can anyone see all the numbers in the date?) Last call for what? Is this the last time all will come together, and some have not?
I do notice the fires are relegated to certain chairs, perhaps certain countries or leaders. It looks as if there is a dog sitting on one of the chairs on the right edge.