Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 07:11
You Patriots that are awake have a Patriotic obligation and duty to either get involved in politics on a local or national level, become a business leader of a business that will take out [their] infrastructure/power across all sectors or whistleblow on whatever current company or entity you’re working for, if it’s corrupt.

NCSWIC

(spread this message)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
02 November, 07:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I ran for City Council on the 2020 ticket and got on.. only to quickly find out that the entire City Council and Mayor are high up Masons! Total control of our town. I am heavily out numbered in every vote. When new positions come up.. they bring in new Masons and vote them in over my selections. I think the only reason they allowed me to get my spot was so they could recruit me into their cult.. they put on a full court press and I made it clear I was not interested. Needless to say.. I know anything is possible with God but Im surrounded by the enemy and I need God to show up in a big way in my town!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 November, 08:00
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I am proud of anyone who will put themselves in a position to be around evil people. Protect yourself.

Thank you so much! Im continually praying for my town and asking God to lead me in decisions and actions!
08:33 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 November, 08:43
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
It is us who should be thanking you. Very brave to put yourself in hornets nest. Hope you have solid friends that have your back.

02 November, 08:53
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I really dont have many friends that have my back. Im trying to wake people up.. my wife and kids gets mad anytime I share truth with them. Ive woken a few up from my church but most people think Im crazy. I have the Armor of God and Im relying on Him. I also find great support and encouragement from other Truthers on here.