Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 October, 12:27
Happy Sunday Patriots!

I love you!

We are WINNING!

[they] have been exposed.

You cannot undo what has been done and you certainly won’t be able to undo what is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Exposed! βš”οΈπŸ˜Žβš”οΈ
04:50 PM - Oct 31, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 November, 04:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Bonus Round! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 November, 04:20
Double Jeoperdy for $1,000 Alex.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 November, 03:10
πŸ€—They are not giving up, they are building new ways into the new world.πŸ˜ƒ Look at the future!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 November, 07:07
😎✊la justice arrive

chore Toke @choretoke
01 November, 06:26
I’m Holding the lineβ—οΈβœŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈNOT MOVING AN INCHβ—οΈβœŠπŸΌ

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
01 November, 06:16
My trust is in God, the father, Jesus, his son and the Holy Spirit to get us through this transition. Pray every day. Be an example of goodness for all to see.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
01 November, 06:14
Idk what is going on over there. I was on Telegram for awhile and I've always been an Anon but my head got messed up over there and they had me believing that Trump was placed by Black Hats to fool us so people would not rise up at all thinking Q was bullshit. I am not saying that there was not some validity to their arguments but it made me question my position regarding some matters.
The perception was the Cabal controls everything so they would control Q as well.
People r questioning the situation in Australia. Where is the help? Canada under Marshal Law now. World going to hell.
I wish I knew...

chore Toke @choretoke
01 November, 09:37
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I see what youre saying Im on Telegram lots of crazy information, what I do is I follow my Intuition if it gives me that feeling in my stomach that its not right, I usually leave that group i stop following themβ—οΈπŸ˜

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
01 November, 12:44
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
You have no idea who anyone is over on Telegram. I find there are very few account worth looking at.

Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
01 November, 06:07
I trust God. I trust Trump. I trust our Military.
Save our Children.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
01 November, 02:22
God, Q/Q+ and the Plan... My Faith stands firm! I'm in, all the way.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 November, 01:11
Genius and well God had quite a hand in it as well Nana thinks!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 November, 12:04
"...given up on the plan." I heard the term, "plastic patriots" tonight on a broadcast. Hmm... Impatience is one thing, Faith is quite another; Proof is in the pudding and we have had plenty of pudding!
Christmas Pudding on the menu, coming up.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
31 October, 08:56
Trump is engaged and going as fast as he can with the least loss of lives, he has never lied to us before now and he is not going to start at this stage of the game! I would love to see the end come soon but I also want it done right. Keep the Faith and Hold the Line

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 October, 09:15
In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication
well saidπŸ”₯

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
31 October, 08:54
πŸ™πŸ•Š

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
31 October, 05:04
This is hopium BS. The people ARE The Plan.

Trump told us that the day he was inaugurated.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 October, 05:25
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
If We know, they know! Hold The Line, defend the castle.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts