Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy Sunday Patriots!

I love you!

We are WINNING!

[they] have been exposed.

You cannot undo what has been done and you certainly won’t be able to undo what is coming.
12:27 PM - Oct 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
01 November, 12:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
love you Doc 🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 October, 11:32
We love you too Doq!

We got this, God is with us, we cant lose!
God never makes mistakes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 October, 09:13
❤️ you fren… we are in it to WIN it together and forever for the children and humanity. God bless you🙏❣️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 October, 08:43
its been a day lol.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
31 October, 08:18
love you 2

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
31 October, 06:15
We love you, too, Doq!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
31 October, 05:42
Blessed Sunday Doq!

We Love You too Patriot!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 October, 05:13
Amen to the courageous white hats! #KennedyVision .

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
02 November, 01:42
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I agree. I think he'll have some help from Michael Jackson as well. :-D

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 October, 04:50
Exposed! ⚔️😎⚔️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 November, 03:10
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🤗They are not giving up, they are building new ways into the new world.😃 Look at the future!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 November, 04:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Bonus Round! 👇😎👍

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 October, 04:48
God Bless Us All!!!
WWG1WGA - WW
❤️🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 October, 04:32
Happy Sunday Doq! 🌼
Blessings and much love!❤️

Godly Man @WWCUE
31 October, 03:28
Reaaly? We’re winning. After 4+ years of this shit my wife is leaving. But we’re winning. I’ve lost my entire family, but we’re winning? i love ya Doq…. but I don’t feel like I’m winning.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 October, 08:54
In response Godly Man to his Publication
My ENTIRE family (both side) disowned me. Used to have a large circle of friends, now only a handful. It totally can get to us sometimes and some days.
Many of us can totally relate to what you're going through.
Hang tight. *hugs* *prayers*

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
31 October, 09:46
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Unfortunately, sometimes it takes some time to see the good that comes from bad situations. It does come though. Hang in there. :)

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
31 October, 03:01
DJT said it very cleArly last year at CPAC. Replace the swamp in Congress and elsewhere (which is currently underway) and then it wilL be time for the PresiDent. All seems on schedule with a whole lot of waking up along the way. Truth And Patriotism arE beautiful thiNgs. God Bless.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
31 October, 05:05
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Need the awakening to prevent civil war

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
31 October, 01:52
Happy Sunday Doq - We will keep on winning❣

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 October, 01:16
Happy ☀️day Doq

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 October, 01:02
morning, DOQ! have a beautiful day. hope you and yours are well 🇺🇸

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
31 October, 12:53
Good afternoon Doq! We love you too! Have a wonderful day!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
31 October, 12:41
Good morning God bless you and yours 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 October, 12:37
Have a great day Doq!

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
31 October, 12:34
Happy Sunday!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 October, 12:29
Unfolding Exponentially Brother. 💞💞💞👍😎

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 October, 12:53
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I have a cat like that!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 October, 12:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
An asshole!