Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Are you participating in Halloween this year?

1 Corinthians 10:21
You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons.
08:01 PM - Oct 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 November, 11:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Not me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
31 October, 04:44
No.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
30 October, 07:38
no

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
30 October, 07:16
We do not celebrate halloween.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 October, 07:13
I will not be participating because I know the dark origins of this ritual from samhain, from nos calan gaeaf and from ysbrydnos.

These are rituals that open the door to any manner of spirit, akin to inviting a vampire into your home.

I wlll not be performing any ritual, instead I will be freely be in contemplation under the guidance of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name and in Jesus name only.

God bless you for this timely message.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 October, 07:13
EVERY DAY WITH BRANDON IN OVAL OFFICE STUDIO EVERY SINGLE SOUL
IN USA AND REST OF THE WORLD PARTICIPATING ON PERMANENT HALLOWEEN...

G20 IS MISSING THREE LEADERS

DONALD TRUMP
VLADIMIR PUTIN
XI JING PING

SO HALLOWEEN NIGHT WILL BE FUNNY ENOUGH🎃♠️🎯

https://youtu.be/NOG3eus4Z...

Kira Kju @kju17
30 October, 07:08
never…NEVER!

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
30 October, 07:07
stop letting bullshit religions control you, all religins are false.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
30 October, 06:11
NO. never! im glad my parents never let us celebrate Halloween. Now my children do not celebrate.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 October, 05:07
Not here. We only celebrate the Harvest.

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 October, 04:44
No candy at my house.

All lights will be out.

Move along.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 October, 04:42
Doq, we don't do pagan holidays..

We pray.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
30 October, 03:43
Nope but many peeps don't understand

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
30 October, 02:48
90% of the people who celebrate it, do it for fun and candy. Lighten up, life is too serious as it is and you're just making it worse. I think God knows the difference

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 October, 12:43
No - i dont celebrate evil on pagan holidays

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 October, 10:57
Not since Q.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
30 October, 07:48
Nope..never have. Even as a kid, I didnt like halloween. I mean yes of course i liked the candy, but something about the holiday gave me the creeps. It wasnt untill I grew up and became a born again Christian that I realized why.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
30 October, 04:47
Then dont celebrate it. But dont criticize others for liking candy and movies 🤷‍♀️

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
30 October, 01:22
I know most won't understand but, I am a teacher and I HATE this time of year. The week leading up to Halloween is pure torture at school. It's hard to explain but, the kids seem to lose their minds. They are so out of control, disrespectful and hyper like no one has ever seen. It's like something out of the twilight zone. I actually had a 6th grader crying and slamming doors today because his project wasn't working right (he's usually calm) kindergarten students rolling on the floor, wrestling each other, some crying they couldn't find certain things, etc. I could go on and on. It's like this every year at this time. Not sure what causes it but its crazy. Then after about 2 weeks they are more calm.

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 October, 12:38
yea im gonna watch movies and eat candy

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
29 October, 11:50
Nope! Our kids are in their 40's and way back when they were in elementary school, we told the teacher that we didn't want them making pictures of skeletons and witches and things like that. Then we took them out of school on that day and had fun celebrating life, light and love from God. We ate pizza, drank sodas and had lots of candy.
To know that this is the day that more children and others are killed in Satanic rituals than any other day and everything about it is full of death, darkness, violence and evil, turns my stomach.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
30 October, 05:14
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
I pray today for the babies, children and others who are being cruelly tortured to prepare them for sacrifice on Halloween. I ask God to free them and bring their torturers to justice. Deliver these poor souls in body and mind. May the body of Christ to do everything possible to see this witchcraft and luciferian celebration brought to an end, by the power of the name of Jesus!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
29 October, 09:13
The princesses and superheroes that come to my door and their parents,my neighbors, have no thought of satan or the occult in their heads. Celebrating this day, the only bad thing is filling up the kids with too much sugar. For that I apologize.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 October, 09:08
no no and no 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
29 October, 08:55
Nope.

Sadie Smith @sadiesmith
29 October, 08:43
No. praying against it all week! It’s a wicked time and no one that follows the Most High should participate. In fact we should all engage in spiritual warfare and fight against it .

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
29 October, 08:38
I have never liked Halloween...never my “thing”.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 October, 08:34
Why not ban/abolish Halloween (discourage it)
and replace it with a celebration of the Harvest Season,
or is that still too paganish?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 October, 08:54
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Seriously: