Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 October, 08:01
Are you participating in Halloween this year?

1 Corinthians 10:21
You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
I know most won't understand but, I am a teacher and I HATE this time of year. The week leading up to Halloween is pure torture at school. It's hard to explain but, the kids seem to lose their minds. They are so out of control, disrespectful and hyper like no one has ever seen. It's like something out of the twilight zone. I actually had a 6th grader crying and slamming doors today because his project wasn't working right (he's usually calm) kindergarten students rolling on the floor, wrestling each other, some crying they couldn't find certain things, etc. I could go on and on. It's like this every year at this time. Not sure what causes it but its crazy. Then after about 2 weeks they are more calm.
01:22 AM - Oct 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beck Step, click on at the bottom under it