Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots, rest assured we are in control.
Watch, confirm, and disseminate.
The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division.
It's FAKE!
Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Re-read crumbs re: slave grip the D's have on the black pop.
Why is this relevant?
Why are jobs/economy (growth) relevant?
This requires a DEEP CLEANING.
These people are stupid.
You are safe.
Have faith.
Q
10:11 AM - Oct 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
01 November, 08:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The country is divided as is evidenced by the maskers and others who deny any voter fraud exists. . What you posted sounds like disinformation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
01 November, 09:16
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
bc this Doq is a fake...not the original Doq from early in the movement. it posts hopium and anons follow and believe it, then get disappointed and discouraged. infiltration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 October, 04:35
SAFE? BULLSHIT..people are dropping like flies from the jab...our borders are being invaded by murderers etc. not a damn thing SAFE about any of this. oh and can you please put the drop number when you post?

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
29 October, 11:33
unfortunately, the majority here in Massachusetts are confused brainwashed sheeple.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 October, 01:28
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
that's what i don't get. same in my area. this "we are not divided" is not my experience where i live (and would LOVE to move if we could afford housing which went out of control the last decade). and now we have the vaxxed who are shedding their spike sheot impacting those who didn't - at least some who are more sensitive to such things. and the v'd that aren't having issues think it's the cats meow and those of us who didn't partake are irresponsible. so uh not divided? try again.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 October, 09:39
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
I feel your pain--I live in Massachusetts too

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 October, 11:25
Marked safe from getting "my face punched" ugh one nut kick would have cancelled that if a real attempt was made.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 October, 10:59
Thanks Doq . . . this makes me feel better

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 October, 10:56

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 October, 10:23
What has happened the black population the past six months?

What is happening with jobs and the jab? Over a press release? DEEP CLEANING. These people are more than stupid.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
30 October, 11:37
please tell me this mandatory no jab no job crap of if your military or a dod federal employee will be going away soon. Some people in uniforn have forgotten their oaths and are now ordering their fellow collgues to get the jab in the name of following an order...an order that is illegal but they say is legal because it is in a policy.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
30 October, 11:37
please tell me this mandatory no jab no job crap of if your military or a dod federal employee will be going away soon. Some people in uniforn have forgotten their oaths and are now ordering their fellow collgues to get the jab in the name of following an order...an order that is illegal but they say is legal because it is in a policy.