SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
17 January, 07:08
Lets get this boosted. Like and retweet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 October, 10:13
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
I left them last year. Not going back on Telegram either since they now want a mobile phone number even for a PC app to use it. I am thinking ALL are pretty much compromised really...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 10:14
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
...and also why I refuse to "verify" my identity for ANY app at all.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I am not a machine.

I don't VERIFY myself to ANYONE except my bank.
10:16 AM - Oct 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
28 October, 10:25
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I think it is all tracing us...they use our phones for the morning news traffic reports cause so many have GPS on so they track our movement speed and congestion levels through our phone's locations...
I use NO tracking on the phone either voluntarily...but know it is still tracked constantly to some extent

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 October, 10:40
All apps are tracking devices, your phone, whether it is on or OFF, is a tracking device. Your computer is a tracking device ... you isp address.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 October, 10:40
In the world to come, I will be a sage of orienteering.

I can still read EMP-proof paper maps!

GPS is for ID10ts.

Besides, every time I've ridden with someone using GPS, it has screwed them up & taken them somewhere way different.

I figure, it's just easier to abide by 2 rules.

Know where you're going.

Know how to get there.

The rest is just exercise.

LOL