SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
Lets get this boosted. Like and retweet.
07:08 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 October, 03:26
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
First clue is Real Ron would have waaaaay more following than 3K...just sayin'...🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 October, 11:51
Telegram put me off with its sign-up. Wish I was there, and don't understand the requirement to share contacts. Apps on phones make me wary and I have as few as possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 October, 10:15
Because it was a setup from the beginning, gathering data on folks, Ron.

Bongino didn't do his homework checking them out before going in full bore.

I held back a long while, then tried to sign up last year...

Immediately saw what they were after & aborted.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 October, 10:13
I left them last year. Not going back on Telegram either since they now want a mobile phone number even for a PC app to use it. I am thinking ALL are pretty much compromised really...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 October, 10:16
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
My experience entirely, too!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
30 October, 03:56
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
lol yes i realize but those stupid spammers really dont like tracers 😛😛 first 3 months peolke messaged me trying to do bit coin crap. i screwed with them bad. now i get nothing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 kinda fun. i figure these bad guts have evetything anyway so now i turn it around on them.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
28 October, 09:51
Are you posting good stuff or crap?

CLight Love @CLightLove
22 March, 07:14
Agree💯

Terry Butler @TButler27
25 January, 06:56
WTH??

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
20 January, 11:52
Don't trust bongino either. Something is off about him.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
20 January, 11:50
Never went back to Parler. About done with GAB.

21 January, 10:41
In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication
Koba has the best place.

Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 05:53
I won't do ANY social media which even asks for a phone number. Social media has NO RIGHT to our personal info. I do NOT allow any of our personal info to be given out on social media. And besides, I don't even own a smart phone for them to text a code anyway. I don't like smart phone tracking devices, which is what they REALLY are. Parler can STAY offline for all I care. Not into this data mining crap.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 January, 10:13
I fooking love CM !

19 January, 10:14
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
me fooking too

old goat @oldgoat73
19 January, 07:07
🤣🤣🤣🤣im sure ex ss who protected killary will respond accordingly just like he did the other day when all of parler got doxxed

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
19 January, 12:04
Guess I'll be visiting Parler to delete my account if it ever goes live again... didn't like it much anyhow.

19 January, 03:37
In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication
This platform works muchhhh better :)

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
19 March, 08:08
In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication
They have been back online. The new logo creeped me out for some reason. It took me and many others a bit to figure out how to delete. Just incase, go to settings, legal, delete account.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
19 January, 09:29
I was following Ron on twatter and he said ... he would not sign onto Parler because of security issues and he was right.

Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
18 January, 12:40
ugh, im just sick thinking about this doxxed stuff with Parler..what do you do?!? Pray....and have faith youre safe and protected from above?

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
17 January, 07:44
They are not getting me there again! Neither is Whatsapp or Twitter or FaceBook or Instagram or Snapchat. I'm done with all of them!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 October, 03:31
In response New Republic to his Publication
Agree..