Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
Just a personal plug here: I get some extreme reflux. I have been on 2 different medications for it for a few years now. The other night NONE of my medications or over the counters were working for my super case of reflux. I was in so much pain that I felt like I could breath fire out of my nostrils. I wasnt sure if it would work but I tried everything else, so I grabbed some baking soda and put it in water, and drank it. Low and behold, within a couple of minutes my reflux was GONE!!! Needless to say, I have thrown away the medications and now I am going to stock up on baking soda.....
https://t.me/drue86/7020
10:47 AM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
24 October, 05:25
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
they have demonized all our natural foods & remedies and claim they are not good for us, baking soda, white vinegar, all natural whitener & brighteners in washing powder, leaving us with scummy slime in our machines, the old ways are the best ways

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 October, 07:11
In response English Viking to her Publication
Yep, all so they could make us sick, keep us in bondage, and steal anything of value we may have....trust me, I am with you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
24 October, 11:09
baking soda has become a good friend to me..... thank you for the food list ❤

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
24 October, 10:54
I have tried that aslo. Insyant relief !!

24 October, 10:59
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
I have posted articles about it before but honestly never tried it. I usually post stuff for everyone but forget to do them myself...lol. Yeah, that is my brand new go to-plus it alkalizes your system...win-win...