Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
24 October, 10:47
Just a personal plug here: I get some extreme reflux. I have been on 2 different medications for it for a few years now. The other night NONE of my medications or over the counters were working for my super case of reflux. I was in so much pain that I felt like I could breath fire out of my nostrils. I wasnt sure if it would work but I tried everything else, so I grabbed some baking soda and put it in water, and drank it. Low and behold, within a couple of minutes my reflux was GONE!!! Needless to say, I have thrown away the medications and now I am going to stock up on baking soda.....
https://t.me/drue86/7020

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
24 October, 05:25
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
they have demonized all our natural foods & remedies and claim they are not good for us, baking soda, white vinegar, all natural whitener & brighteners in washing powder, leaving us with scummy slime in our machines, the old ways are the best ways

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
Yep, all so they could make us sick, keep us in bondage, and steal anything of value we may have....trust me, I am with you...
07:11 AM - Oct 25, 2021
In response English Viking to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phyllis Diller, click on at the bottom under it