Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ @megaMAGAmoveman
29 January, 02:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 January, 02:54
In response Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
exactly! i post about my counselor. ha! and i dont claim to be a light worker. i think that just comes organically. no yoga, no "real" mediation. i just have the ultimate connection of wisdom and love. i was in complete darkness for 9 months. a true living hell. i post numbers that are God numbers. these are not hard. i learned. Basically God took an everyday agnostic down a "path of destruction" and transformed me. no bible, nothing except a few good friends and a couselor. the path is into the depths of ones own darkness. no stone unturned. no one can do this for you. love you guys!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ @megaMAGAmoveman
29 January, 03:48
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
W 🐸 G1 🐸 GA

Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it