Only people mentioned by megaMAGAmoveman in this post can reply
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
10 February, 07:19
In response Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Exactly, most people won't look there. Sadly, there isn't too much money in the Truth or the Dig and many healers fall into the 'business' of telling people what they want to hear or simply holding everything in the light, so people cling to that like taking a drug for the temporary high rather than going within, doing the work and in the end Being Light...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 January, 04:14
Thats where artistic hobbies come in to play, what makes them such a great tool for mental health, you bring your pain & darkness OUT into the light when you create & give it form.
One of the MANY lessons this world is here to teach us, all aspects of the POWER of creation before ascending to access it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
29 January, 04:10
So real! Well shared.

Kovian Tel @Kovian
29 January, 04:08
Exactly. True Light Workers are both civilizers and warriors at the same time.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 February, 06:36
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
Amen

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 February, 01:18
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
This is why so many of us are still here. Waited for this Revival. a great time to be alive.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 02:56
awakening is brutal. it reveals your shadows to yourself. when one can get to life is happening for you, not to you, is the beginning stages of viewing life in a different scope.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 January, 02:58
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
brutal is an understatement. living without be able to kill yourself! there is no glory in that. just compassion for others who suffer

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 January, 02:54
exactly! i post about my counselor. ha! and i dont claim to be a light worker. i think that just comes organically. no yoga, no "real" mediation. i just have the ultimate connection of wisdom and love. i was in complete darkness for 9 months. a true living hell. i post numbers that are God numbers. these are not hard. i learned. Basically God took an everyday agnostic down a "path of destruction" and transformed me. no bible, nothing except a few good friends and a couselor. the path is into the depths of ones own darkness. no stone unturned. no one can do this for you. love you guys!!

Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ @megaMAGAmoveman
29 January, 03:48
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
W 🐸 G1 🐸 GA

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 02:48
✅💯🙏