Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ @megaMAGAmoveman
29 January, 02:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 January, 02:54
In response Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
exactly! i post about my counselor. ha! and i dont claim to be a light worker. i think that just comes organically. no yoga, no "real" mediation. i just have the ultimate connection of wisdom and love. i was in complete darkness for 9 months. a true living hell. i post numbers that are God numbers. these are not hard. i learned. Basically God took an everyday agnostic down a "path of destruction" and transformed me. no bible, nothing except a few good friends and a couselor. the path is into the depths of ones own darkness. no stone unturned. no one can do this for you. love you guys!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by megaMAGAmoveman in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 January, 07:57
EEEEEK!

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
29 January, 04:13
That is the seal of Lucifer, not Satan
The seal of Satan is the the Horned god aka the Pentagram with the Apex point facing down