Doq Holliday @doqholliday
How many banks worldwide are set up to use the XRP ledger?

Guess what?

The XRP ledger is decentralized.

Central banks becoming decentralized?

Anyone paying attention?
10:09 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 April, 09:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
With the QFS, who needs a bank? 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
16 November, 10:19
🤣❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 October, 11:23

Diane Goldman @DGold
19 October, 11:03
https://qposts.online/?q=2...

"Gold shall destroy Fed". Decentralization...😎

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
19 October, 05:19
Been paying attention for a long time, LFG!!!! XRP, XDC, XLM!!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
19 April, 09:28
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
I have no significant crytpo investment. Ive been buying physical silver and copper. Most of our money has been going to food prepping, canning and gardening

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
19 October, 03:37
One of the biggest investors in ripple is Rothchilds.

Bonfire Guy @Blayone
19 October, 10:57
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Why do you think the SEC is dragging their feet on regulations for it, so they cant use it. It will be used for what comes next.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
19 October, 10:48
Just so long as they don't go to a cashless society. That's what I'm worried about. We live in the country, and a lot of folks won't even accept cards because they don't want to pay the fees. We should have that choice.

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
19 October, 10:31

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 October, 10:11
Anyone know the date on the Flare Airdrop?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 October, 10:10
I been so poh, I don't even know what your talking about. I know one eyed fiat that supports as a shell game, control over the masses, trafficking and death is not a good thing at all. AND the primary way they keep their shit perpetuating.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 October, 05:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
XRP runs on the new blockchain banks will no longer be under elite control

Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
19 October, 07:53
Until Big Tech no longer controls the webs, I will stick with physical precious metals... we have been shown just how much they control. Last thing I need is an EMP or some rogue paid hackers to shut down the webs and deny or delay us access to our funds... IMO.

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
18 October, 11:05

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
19 October, 01:04
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
Bags are packed and Trump even preferred XRP🔥

Kira Kju @kju17
20 October, 06:29
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
no, no, no…

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 October, 11:04

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
18 October, 10:45
I only curious about if and when BTC hit the ground ...

18 October, 10:35

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 10:29
For gold or chips. Period. Chips are like passes to eternal damnation. AND FK ALL NET BS FIAT ALSO>

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 October, 05:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

18 October, 10:27
Is it correct that XRP desn’t need internet?🤔

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
18 October, 10:47
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
correct, it's called xpop

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 October, 10:22
speaking of banks...
what do you know about Lester Gillis
as i believe he was my grandfather

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
18 October, 10:20
Crypto is going away Even Trump tolds us that! Gold and Silver are it!

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
18 October, 11:38
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
nope. crypto backed by precious metals is the future.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
19 October, 03:40
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Crypto's are not going anywhere but they will make all crypto's that are used as money obsolete. There will be a crypto backed by gold and silver.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 October, 10:19
sooo ready! HODL

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
18 October, 10:18
90%
what?
yes it is
yes they are
I am 👍