Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Canadian government workers must not say '"Let's Go Brandon', and any variation thereof, under any circumstance."
😎
05:37 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Renee White @Rapnay
18 October, 06:06
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
or what ??? we go to time out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 October, 05:53
But it's still legal to say "fuck joe biden" just can't say "let's go brandon".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
lol… priceless!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
lol… priceless!

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
In response ela marriti to her Publication

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 October, 05:40
lmfao i posted this earlier as well and a thought just came to my mind, going to put my phone on private call up the government of canada and the first person that answers guess what i am going to say ahahhahaha