dawny haswell @darktolight2022
So if what everyone is saying that the white hats are in control & please don't say oh it is part of the plan it is a sting STOP WITH THE BULL why has trumps own site been hacked? No excuses nothing just truth we are all doomed nobody is going to save us & Americans are to busy waiting for someone that is just not there anymore to do the work!
04:40 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 October, 05:30
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
such low vibrations, seriously you need to move on to another platform, this is not the place for you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
18 October, 05:32
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
and who are you...???

the forum Nazi...???

Plenty of you bloats around...

GFYS...!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 05:33
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
wait? I thought we had freedoms! Oh no only when it suits you eh? What do you expect low vibrations when i have spent the past 4 hours comforting my 2 children who are broken that there friends have died of the vax do you expect me to laugh & giggle well sorry for having a heart how dare you!

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
18 October, 05:20
IMO When they say white hats, it doesn't necessarily mean trump. HE's just a pawn.
Trust the plan means take care of yourself, we're killing off the people who don't.
Trust the plan isn't a magic wand, gunna make it all better. It's do your part, with the goal of a better yet undated tomorrow.
If ever was a time to vote with your dollars it's now.
We have a long and dark road ahead, covid runs until late '23, a short 18-24 month break then we gat SPARS in 25- 28, a second 18-24 month break, and were right on pace for agenda 2030.
We're clearly ahead in their plan so I don't see why we won't win eventually.
Keep the pressure up on the issues that matter to you, annoy the hell out of everyone you know/meet.

18 October, 05:24
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
I do my bit! I live in the UK i am disabled but i still manage to go to my local protests & my kids are the only ones in school unmasked & untested none of us have worn a mask all this time as for voting haha our voting system here is worse than yours yet no leak on the corruption no point!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 October, 04:54
I trust the plan. If Trump wanted all of us dead it could have been very easy before he was sworn in. He wouldn't have bothered doing every good thing to turn around and destroy us. Trump is a very smart man. Moves and counter moves. I believe him when he said the best is yet to come.

18 October, 05:12
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
If you believed him when he said all that but ignored 1 most important thing he stated! He asked everyone to fight & fight like hell lawfully & locally but hardly anyone is doing anything we used to look up to America last year the things we seen like the guy who talked the NG down in a protest but now the world stands while America stays at home scared it is a set up!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 October, 04:53
Don't panic: we are winning... Trust GOD and Jesus Christ.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 October, 04:47
God is in control. Angels harvest. enjoy the show.

18 October, 05:00
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
No i will not enjoy any show were kids are dying from the vax never mind adults they make there choices kids don't

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
18 October, 04:45
Don't give up!

18 October, 05:01
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I gave up when kids started dying from the vax & yes i know it is happening for real no movie i know of 2 personally in my town already!