dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 04:40
So if what everyone is saying that the white hats are in control & please don't say oh it is part of the plan it is a sting STOP WITH THE BULL why has trumps own site been hacked? No excuses nothing just truth we are all doomed nobody is going to save us & Americans are to busy waiting for someone that is just not there anymore to do the work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
I trust the plan. If Trump wanted all of us dead it could have been very easy before he was sworn in. He wouldn't have bothered doing every good thing to turn around and destroy us. Trump is a very smart man. Moves and counter moves. I believe him when he said the best is yet to come.
04:54 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 05:12
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
If you believed him when he said all that but ignored 1 most important thing he stated! He asked everyone to fight & fight like hell lawfully & locally but hardly anyone is doing anything we used to look up to America last year the things we seen like the guy who talked the NG down in a protest but now the world stands while America stays at home scared it is a set up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 October, 05:38
i know at times it seems like there is no end to the madness we are living thru worldwide, remember all the d.u.m.b.s the babies children young adults all across the globe i can't imagine the horrors the military has seen, remember its all about the children, please raise your vibrations to 5D, we will get thru this. If anyone is in need of groceries paying a bill rent etc. please logon to telegram and follow Romana Didulo, there are pages set up all across Canada and USA and south America, we are all in this together here to help one another...God Bless us all worldwide.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 October, 09:34
This is a different type of war. A spiritual war of good and evil. I believe when he said fight like hell...he meant to expose their evil. We are digital soldiers. We are not fighting a physical battle. Sure they will hire bad people who will loot and burn down our cities. When it happens again, the military will take them out under martial law. That is why there is a delay of announcing him being president...he is delaying the riots...because that is what they want. We all know he won. In this fight we have to be mentally strong. We all have up and down days...but each day we get stronger. We will win this. Put your trust in God. In the end we win. Even if we die...the dead in Christ rise first. That is why my fear is low now...I'm not afraid to die anymore.