dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 04:40
So if what everyone is saying that the white hats are in control & please don't say oh it is part of the plan it is a sting STOP WITH THE BULL why has trumps own site been hacked? No excuses nothing just truth we are all doomed nobody is going to save us & Americans are to busy waiting for someone that is just not there anymore to do the work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
IMO When they say white hats, it doesn't necessarily mean trump. HE's just a pawn.
Trust the plan means take care of yourself, we're killing off the people who don't.
Trust the plan isn't a magic wand, gunna make it all better. It's do your part, with the goal of a better yet undated tomorrow.
If ever was a time to vote with your dollars it's now.
We have a long and dark road ahead, covid runs until late '23, a short 18-24 month break then we gat SPARS in 25- 28, a second 18-24 month break, and were right on pace for agenda 2030.
We're clearly ahead in their plan so I don't see why we won't win eventually.
Keep the pressure up on the issues that matter to you, annoy the hell out of everyone you know/meet.
05:20 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Eikcuf in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 05:24
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
I do my bit! I live in the UK i am disabled but i still manage to go to my local protests & my kids are the only ones in school unmasked & untested none of us have worn a mask all this time as for voting haha our voting system here is worse than yours yet no leak on the corruption no point!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396