dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 04:40
So if what everyone is saying that the white hats are in control & please don't say oh it is part of the plan it is a sting STOP WITH THE BULL why has trumps own site been hacked? No excuses nothing just truth we are all doomed nobody is going to save us & Americans are to busy waiting for someone that is just not there anymore to do the work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 05:01
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I gave up when kids started dying from the vax & yes i know it is happening for real no movie i know of 2 personally in my town already!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
18 October, 05:07
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Sorry to hear that.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
18 October, 05:25
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of children, it’s way beyond sad. We have to look at the postitive, how many children have been saved? I lost my sister in law to Fauci’s protocol in the hospital, they claimed it was covid, two month ago. We could all be in camps with covid or dead by now. I will continue to trust Jesus, Trump, our leaders, our military and pray, we got this! We are so close, hang in there, you will see Dawny.