dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 04:40
So if what everyone is saying that the white hats are in control & please don't say oh it is part of the plan it is a sting STOP WITH THE BULL why has trumps own site been hacked? No excuses nothing just truth we are all doomed nobody is going to save us & Americans are to busy waiting for someone that is just not there anymore to do the work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 October, 04:47
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
God is in control. Angels harvest. enjoy the show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
No i will not enjoy any show were kids are dying from the vax never mind adults they make there choices kids don't
05:00 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 October, 05:07
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
well this has been going on for 6000 years . 1 out of every 3 deaths is caused by malpractice for the last 50 years. You are just waking up to it and it's painful Dawny. I hear you, it is. They vaxxed my two sons serving in the Navy. They fred my wife a ICU RN for rejecting it. This is painful for all

18 October, 05:10
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
No i am talking about a 14 yr old vaxed monday died thursday & a 12 year old vaxed monday died sunday imagine that! Both in my kids class at school & they what they know of alone