3✅
4✅
5✅
6✅ stay the course
7✅
8✅
9✅
10✅✅✅

Let Your Heart Sweetheart Be Your Compass When Your Lost and You Should Follow It Wherever It May Go....

~Lady Antebellum - Compass~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
29 January, 03:34
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
been happening with words too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
29 January, 03:24
im already experiencing at least half of these myself. Lost my brother to this battle last week murdered in the hospital by them. Has me determined even more so than ever. Because i can already see the enormous shift coming and his death nor anyone elses will not be in vain!!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 11:11
its a lifestyle and our lifejourney, also the ones not Awakening to this timeline, they still Awakening in there journey just dencer dimenstions

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
10 January, 11:10

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
10 January, 06:07
Wow! All apply! Interestingly, the numbers started more than 2 decades ago. First it was 11:11. In the last few years, it has been 4:44. I don't think I ever cared what people think. It drove my mother crazy when I was young. People, who are aligned with me, entering my life only started a few years ago. Thank you for posting this list. It is amazing!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
04 November, 04:11
I constantly see 1111 or 111 now. At least once or twice per day. Never happened before to me.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 October, 11:21
🙏🌿😇

J.J. Jameson @jjj
20 October, 03:50
1. Frequency bias aka Baader–Meinhoff effect. Google it.
2. Baader Meinhoff
3. Your cult thinking taking away your support network is a good thing. Double down.
4. Other cultists will reinforce your cultist views
5. Motivated perception. Google it.
6. Non-cultist messages are discredited as a "distration"
7. Motivated perception.
8. Motivated perception.
9. Non-cultist messages become easier to ignore
10. Your cult thinking is your strength!

Using simple cognitive biases and reinforcement techniques to lower peoples guard and make them more receptive towards cultist bullshit is what this is. It's about as evil as it gets.

It's exactly what we keep criticizing about the elites. Now you're here doing the same thing, just with language that appeals to the group of people gathered here. Evil.

People reading, I urge you keep this in mind:
https://anonup.com/thread/...

stacy roberson @Justice67
21 October, 12:16
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I had never heard of Baader Meinhoff. After doing some research about it, I agree with your analysis of the situation.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
20 October, 03:52
In response GOD WON to her Publication
This is cultist rhetoric, like it or not.

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
18 October, 09:22
This is 100% true! Praise the Lord! ✝️

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
18 October, 09:19
Very true as I have just recenlty notice this!

Luv it!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 October, 08:17
WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
17 October, 06:38
11. the good guys try to com you 24/7 :)

Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 October, 06:25
10 signs that will make you think you gone crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 October, 06:09
I've been seeing 333, 222 and 111 A LOT the past few months, confirming my belief that things are definitely happening, even though the public hasn't been made aware yet.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
18 October, 09:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
333 was the first set I started to see. For weeks I was getting up or being woke up at 3:33 in the morning, wide awake. I didn’t know what it was until I mentioned it here and I think it was Casey Dee who pointed me to the idea of angels speaking to me! Ever since, my mom, brother, and sister will text each other when these numbers appear on clocks, tv, phone, or how ever they appear. It’s fun!

I have started to even pray and give thanks to God when I awake within those paterns of numbers! So much to be thankful for!