Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
im already experiencing at least half of these myself. Lost my brother to this battle last week murdered in the hospital by them. Has me determined even more so than ever. Because i can already see the enormous shift coming and his death nor anyone elses will not be in vain!!
03:24 PM - Jan 29, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
30 January, 03:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you for expressing your sincerw condolences Patriot. It has definitely been very bard for our family. He was tbe oldest child and seeing my mother grieving like she had been since tbis happened. Has me with an entirely different agenda as i continue on figbting for out freedoms. i want as nany of rbem eradicated grom this Earth forever! I've, gond from jusr wanting tbem to be exposed as the evil tbey are and they their fate. e determined by trubunals. Now its no longer just sdmitti v guilt. if they're guilty as cbarged? i say kill tbem all. we can't allow that type of person/people. To coexist with us as we ascend upwards into a new realm of consciousness and respect for humanity! Their merely continued existence..would hinder the Schumann Resonance frequency. therefore affecting us all negativel until their presence is no longer an issue While God takes back control an we all come to terms with our new life's chakra alignmens.t creating a real working relationship w/God Almight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396