Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I feel like I have ADD at night . . . Anon, WeGo, Gab, Telegram, back to Anon, WeGo, . . . oh boy, the life of a Digital Soldier, lol.
https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...
02:27 AM - Oct 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 October, 02:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 02:35
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Bad enough I am like that with housework . . . cleaning the living room, have something that needs to go in a bedroom, then start cleaning the bedroom, find something that needs to go in the bathroom, then find something that needs to go . . . well you get the picture, lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 02:36
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Sending love Patriot.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
17 October, 02:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Add 107 daily, minds, GETTR, Parler, and 20 others. I know exactly what you mean. average 15 hours a day.

17 October, 02:33
In response Free Music to his Publication
LOL, yeah I realized that I forgot all the video platforms, YT, Rumble, Bitchute . . . . . . Oh, I hope one day we are going to look back on these days with a smile, don't you? One day, I am really going to miss you all.