DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 October, 10:41
In the sacred Sword Dance there is only one sword and it is carried by the King. When Trump arrived he was given a royal welcome that amazed even our fake news and when he was asked to join the Saudi's in the Sword Dance, Trump was given the sword.
Do you understand what that means?

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
15 October, 11:08
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Yea, he's Black Sun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
15 October, 11:16
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
???

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
15 October, 11:21
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Faction wars... Trump is Black Sun. The other side are the Rothchild's. They are jockeying for the head role of controlling the masses, only the masses don't need a savior. Savior programs NEVER work because they are not for and by the people. It's time the people come together and take this world back from the psychopathic Hebrew Annunaki. Does that help clear things up a little? Seems many people still haven't dug deep enough. If you don't know your enemy, then how can you protect yourself from them?

Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 October, 12:05
i don't believe these people, do you? znyone who says Christ wasn't real is a liar

16 October, 12:13
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I do believe in God and His son Jesus. Nothing will change that.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
15 October, 11:31
We all did hun. Me included... in the beginning. I asked Creator/Source for the TRUTH that was being hidden from me and I found Thomas Williams and the Truth, Honor and Integrity group. He does live shows every Thursday, and sometimes Tuesday or Saturday, exposing the lies these parasites would rather keep from us. T.W. has worked with Trump and knows a lot of those power players and he calls them out live every week. He exposes them and their games. The link for his most recent show is on my profile. Just listen to that one show, then you'll understand what I'm saying. I'm grateful Thomas has taught me how to observe but not absorb what is going on. I am here to help save the children having survived their rape and torture as a child of 2.5-15. You could say I'm highly motivated to bringing them down so ALL the children of this world are safe. Now you know what motivates me to be in this war.

15 October, 11:58
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
So sorry that you went through this. I'll listen to it.

15 October, 11:27
doing good* for our country

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
15 October, 11:38
https://www.spreaker.com/s...
Listen for yourself and then YOU decide. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. I'm simply offering a glimpse into what is being hidden. Choice is yours. Only two phrases kept repeating in my life... 'Know Thyself' and 'Know they enemy'. Now I know both. We have been lied to about EVERYTHING. We did not come out of Africa, Jesus never existed as a person, Tartaria is real and so much more. Shambala was real. Buddhism is NOT a religion even though the communist Chinese party wants to make it one. Bon Po Tibetan Buddhism is 16,000 years old. If you want truth you have to get it from the horses mouth, so to speak, everything else is just regurgitated. I'm searching for the purest truths.