Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you can, I highly recommend finding the video with Juan o Savin describing the Titanic in full detail.

It’s one of the most magnificent and significant audio soundbytes of this decade and maybe even this century.

It relates to everything going on right now which can be traced back to money/central banks.

Anyone have the link?
12:02 AM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
16 October, 07:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wow! I just listened. It was the best ever from Juan. Sometimes he gets too long winded, and that one was long, but it was amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denni USA @DenniUSA
15 October, 11:22
Whoa!! I yook a step back frim Juan a few months ago. I’M BACK! Thank you for posting. I needed that slap in the face.
Time to open up my Kid By The Side Of The Road book and start reading....studying!😉🇺🇸🙏💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 October, 10:47
Or Read Kid by the side of the road... It's all in the book.

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
16 October, 06:16
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Every household needs to have a copy of this amazing book in every house❤️🔥❤️ WWG-JUAN-WGA💯

Aimee Huffman @Huffy1
14 October, 02:44
That was the first Juan video I had watched almost 2 years ago and the first one I tell others to watch. It puts it all together. I have since seen all of Juan's videos and educated myself, in order to educate others about the evil that lurks within these luciferians. . .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 October, 02:43
Nana has listened to Juan O Savin for this whole time.
He has led us in stories & given us only what we needed to know in each video to advance to the next catalyst to force the timeline to move. I think while we all know the end game, getting there has had variables & marks that had to occur in the news to push us to the next timeline marker each time.
Here is a few recent take aways Nana has noticed:
*Repeatedly he has explained the legal procedure for DJT to be the Commander in Chief of the military.
*Repeatedly he has explained that B1d3n does not have control of the nuke football.
*Repeatedly he has explained the process we take of not immediately responding to a nuke first strike & why not
*Repeatedly & WITH CONVICTION he has stated in a matter of fact manner that God will not be mocked & will have a say in this.
*Repeatedly explained this is a Revolution not a Civil War
*Up until last week he has kept us off the streets in protest. Indicating now we must peacefully pro

connie wright @cowri
14 October, 02:41

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 October, 02:38

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 October, 02:31
Anyone that REALLY wants to understand what has been happening the last 20 yrs and wants some insight as to where we currently are should listen to all of Juan O Savin's videos and messages.
The only one in this picture show that Nana has seen that is as slick as DJT is Juan... JR
DJT has been genius in this movie but Juan has as well in his story telling to drive the timeline exactly where and exactly when he wants us to know certain thinkgs and do certain things.

Who else taught the masses in stories, parables?
When you learn from the best you find very affective tools?
giggles
smiles

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 October, 10:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very true must add there has been alot of intrest on the topic and the 3

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 October, 02:24

Field of Light @EartherealArts
14 October, 09:58

Stella Bella @NasNas
14 October, 04:40

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 October, 03:12
https://www.thetruthaboutg...
idk if juan mentions they fired the wrong color flares

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 October, 02:09
This is an anazing video of the jesuits plan to take out any free body of government and how the titanic was a planned event. 2 hour 19 min mark explains:
https://youtu.be/RPOo7DRiq...

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 October, 03:13
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
love that documentary

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 October, 01:57
Page 8 in Juan O Savins brilliant book, Kid by the side of the road:

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
14 October, 12:48

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 October, 12:28
The Federal Reserve is a gigantic pyramid scheme.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 October, 08:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I have a silver certificate 2$ bill still flat my grandmother gave me in the very early '70s.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 October, 05:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
14 October, 12:25
TITANIC = THE OLYMPIC

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
14 October, 12:20
I remember it being a WTF moment for me when you realize they sank the flipping Titanic. a whole whack of things domino'd for me all in a relatively quick manner. The things I recall growing up, hmmm those were days before our house woke up. Now I doubt everything everyday. I am very excited to start living a life of peace & love. Once this show is over!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 October, 12:13
There are no coincidences. This is a Yuge build!

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
14 October, 12:19
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Olympic 1 lol

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
14 October, 12:10

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
14 October, 12:07

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
14 October, 12:07
I have the video, will post the moment I find it in my files.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 October, 06:55
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
My understanding is this wasn't even the luxury ship built and called the Titanic, but a simple ship as decoy so the real luxury ship could be used by the evil Elites after the decoy was sank, along with getting rid of the bankers..Evil!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
22 October, 03:13
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication