Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 October, 12:02
If you can, I highly recommend finding the video with Juan o Savin describing the Titanic in full detail.

It’s one of the most magnificent and significant audio soundbytes of this decade and maybe even this century.

It relates to everything going on right now which can be traced back to money/central banks.

Anyone have the link?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The Federal Reserve is a gigantic pyramid scheme.
12:28 AM - Oct 14, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 October, 05:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 October, 08:16
I have a silver certificate 2$ bill still flat my grandmother gave me in the very early '70s.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
14 October, 09:49
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
☺️ My sister and I have them too! Grandparents loved giving those back in the day.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 October, 01:11
1913 was a BAD year.... I'm so over all of this. Just saying.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 October, 12:46
mmhmm...and they said Bernie Madoff was bad..ya ok..compared to the Fraud Reserve he looks like a kitten.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
14 October, 12:35
One of these things are not like the others!