Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The flood has reached surface levels, visible to all.
05:14 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 February, 08:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ride The Wave! 👇😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
31 January, 11:29
if a silver run destroys the fed, there is nowhere for the msm to hide

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
31 January, 08:26
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
Already happening. things sold out everywhere before my eyes today.

https://www.fxstreet.com/n...

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
29 January, 10:31
The drips are soon going to become a flood ! 💧🌧☔️🌊🥶😥😓😧

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
29 January, 10:20
I hope I dont miss it! My family is so sleepy. We are all so tired. For days there's people sleeping all over and I'm anxiously waiting in between naps! Nobody is motivated to do school and draggin through work. Anybody else exhausted and waiting. 😩. C'mon!

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
29 January, 11:37
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
🙋🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🥱

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
31 January, 11:27
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
yep

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 January, 10:14
we definately flooded wall street today and drowned $70 billion worth of rats YTD
people afe walking up all over
the eyes of the world are in us slaying the giants

ive been there in the trenches of reddit, robinhood and Stock Twits for past 4 days
the monsters are being brought out from the dark into the light....all is being exposed!

For years [they] have been raping our coubtry blind
keeping people down
keeping people from getting rich
bankrupting businesses
causing people to be layed off and lose their jobs
this is only the beginning of people standing up and slaying the gian

David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
30 January, 12:34
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
The town where I live is the HOME of Cabelas. When Cabelas was running, the town was prosperous and booming. Hedge fund bought them out and destroyed the town. Over 2,000 people lost their jobs. Now it is owned by Bass Pro shop and they do absolutely nothing for the town. The huge corporate office building sits empty.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 08:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
thank you for all you do. i dont understand iit all but im learning

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
29 January, 06:56
The people I interact with daily coming into my business are starting to wake up! The President Trump cardboard stand up that greets them usually gets the convo started. Great way to red pill as they come in to do business. The good vibes are palpable...its happening. I can sense it! Trump will be back in the saddle before we know it (publicly along with his current role) 😉

Ali Beth @Albeth7
29 January, 06:35
what stage we at DOQ?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 January, 11:19
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
Good luck getting an anwser.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
29 January, 06:18
Hasn't yet been visible to me except mabye a puddle or two. Cite some evidence for this flood that you see that we may all know what this flood is. We are still waiting.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 January, 06:40
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
The Flood is the Holly Spirit. the Living Water!

Wade 2046 @Schmed2046
29 January, 05:55
How high is the water Momma?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
29 January, 05:49
Yes! MN is hibernating. Can't believe the amount that are not awake. My family still 😴

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
29 January, 10:51
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
agreed. some have gone down the rabbit hole however and in the know. the others arent worth saving sadly because they will never get it.

ENDGM20 ... @ENDGM2020
29 January, 05:49
Glorious times indeed. Let the swamp be washed clean by the light of truth!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 05:47
What about 3 gorges? Anything happening there?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
02 February, 11:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Steph Givan @StephG
09 February, 08:52
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻I hope so ❣️

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
29 January, 05:43
Nice!! The world is about to change. Been praying big time! Thanks, Doq!

Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
29 January, 05:40
I am so ready. Ive had a nervous excitement all week! My Mom who loves Jesus is ready to have me evaluated by a mental health expert 😂

29 January, 06:43
In response Jack Miller to his Publication
I AM WITH YOU, HAVE HER CALL ME. Lol
My Father is a pastor and my family thought I had a tumor, then God Graced my wife who stood and said, Yes he is within me flowing physically as well. This is Real, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
I AM A DIVINE CHILD OF GOD.

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
30 January, 06:15
In response Jack Miller to his Publication
Isn't it funny, that a lof of Moms and Dads start to think their kids have gone crazy bc we all grow in the faith of God? Although they were always the ones who told us about God and faith? But they are all trapped in the Vatican narrative. And in the 3D matrix, a return is actually unthinkable.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 January, 05:32
I am watching the water... Ironically enough Ia m watching it from above. It has been raining here in Los Angeles for 2-3 days. Is also pretty cold now. Can't wait for the last BOOM which we were promised would be Magical! 🙏🐸

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 January, 05:31
Drip Drip < FLOOD >
#NCSWIC

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 January, 05:35
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
29 January, 05:30
I live in MN and there are SO many people that need to wake the fuck up. They couldn't see it if it came and bitch slapped them in the face. 😳

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
29 January, 10:54
In response K.T. Patriot to her Publication
agreed. tough to be here in MN.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
31 January, 09:36
In response K.T. Patriot to her Publication
In MN as well. Sheep land.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
29 January, 05:27
watching the water.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
29 January, 05:23
I just saw a post that someone shared from Telegram that McInerny today said to watch the water.

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
29 January, 06:09
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

29 January, 05:18
Amen. The LIVING WATER IS RISING!

29 January, 06:09
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 July, 07:40
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
close....GOD WON....IT'S BEEN IN THE BOOKS....

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
29 January, 05:18
I can't imagine the sense of relief so many people will have when there's absolutely no doubt "it" is finally happening.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 January, 05:16
Floods don't stop at surface level. They go much, much higher.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 05:15

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 January, 05:23
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Watching the water is definitely getting easier and satisfying👍

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
29 January, 05:14
time for PAIN