Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 January, 05:14
The flood has reached surface levels, visible to all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
29 January, 06:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hasn't yet been visible to me except mabye a puddle or two. Cite some evidence for this flood that you see that we may all know what this flood is. We are still waiting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
The Flood is the Holly Spirit. the Living Water!
06:40 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
04 February, 02:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
love this read!

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
29 January, 06:51
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I agree with you that the Holy Spirit is represented by water and that He is being poured out upon all who receive Him when they receive Christ, but I don't think that is the flood Doq Holliday was referring to.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 January, 06:55
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Many also didnt believe me when I said COVID 19 is a covert op to identify the Bloodline either.