joann ferguson @joann212
VENTING: It's people like me who worked tirelessly through this whole 'SHIT SHOW' Covid bullshit, taking care of elderly patients and residents, only to be let go with a text for refusing the JAB... I witnessed residents and patients ABANDONED by their families in facilities due to 'no contact' orders to STOP THE SPREAD. I was the one who held their hand, bathed them, read to them, hugged and comforted them. I was the one who SHOWED up to work despite the FEAR mainstream media was shoving down the throats of American's glued to the damn TELEVISION. I did not bend, break, or abandon my position. I had a JOB to do. I have reached my own PRECIPICE in these trying times. I spent a lifetime taking care of people, only to have it stripped away by TYRANNICAL overlords. We are definitely witnessing the most 'evil and corrupt' times ever on the face of the planet. My good deeds have not gone unseen. I know God knows who I am and that's all that matters.
08:46 AM - Oct 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 October, 08:08
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Thank you doing your job in spite of the danger. Thank you holding their hands and comforting them. Yes, God knows who you are by your fruits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 October, 08:15
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Thank you for the kind words

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
12 October, 08:03
You were their light in the darkness, warmth in the cold masked environment, their hope that things will get better, their joy and comfort when they see you ... now they lose it all because of the evil tyrannical powers. To you they denied giving what you best did ... love. God sees all! May your time away be a restful and a prayerful one. And know God is Divine Providence!

12 October, 08:09
In response God Wins to her Publication
Very kind words. Thank you! It's been tough going through this, but I know God has something greater in store. God Bless you!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 October, 07:13
Keep going forward even if it is just leaning into the wind,
we all know something big is coming,
if it be God or Trump or us...God sees all and rewards,
It is hard even when we know God is 100% in control,
me and my family have not given an inch to satans servants

12 October, 08:10
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Thank you! God Bless

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
12 October, 07:04
Amen my wife is a CNA

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 October, 06:58
We are thankful for your dedication to your patients! Take a break and realax, recharge. Stand your ground! Have you eber heard the phrase WWG1WGA?

12 October, 08:10
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Thank you! WWG1WGA

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 October, 06:58
God BLESS You for your heart, your service & your Faith & Trust in God thru all of this Satanic crap. Satan & his Puppets are so UNFAIR, HATEFUL & WICKED beyond words. Their end Is FINAL. God Promised the USA that He would "RESTORE" our "HEALTH" & "FORTUNES" 💥NOW💥 God will RESTORE you. Jeremiah 30:17-18 💙 (I never once was afraid of any virus i have AUTHORITY over. i did oil of oregano & got rid of it fast.)