michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
Just got banned for the 4th time on twitter officially done with twitter lmao about time huh.
03:00 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply
Bret Sawyers @Bret420
16 January, 12:34
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Yeah they are a joke, but when I seen this in the news it made me happy lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
15 January, 05:02
It's war, and sometimes you can never go back. I don't think things can be the same for any of us now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 05:08
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
no cant go back we always will be shadow banned after first post. The battlefield twitter is destroyed far as im concerned..🤕🙂

Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
15 January, 04:05
They got me last week. I'm trying to rebuild and got restricted. Go figure

15 January, 05:05
In response Mizz Sheila to her Publication
same exact thing i got restricted then restriction went more than the expected threee days then got banned for platform manipulation and spam lmao im like im not doing this again this didnt last a week😆 im at six total between facebook and twatter🤷‍♂️

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
15 January, 03:53
This place is better. No leftist nuts...

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
15 January, 03:04
same here. less than 10 days I got banned 5x. i wasn't even a big acct. my jeep one was though

15 January, 05:12
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
😲oh no damn bet the jeep acct was nice.. Thanks for your sacrifice brother. i never had a legit twitter they have been Anon accts since 2012. So was always prepared to lose them. facebook however every soul i knew was on there🤷‍♂️

15 January, 05:12
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
😲oh no damn bet the jeep acct was nice.. Thanks for your sacrifice brother. i never had a legit twitter they have been Anon accts since 2012. So was always prepared to lose them. facebook however every soul i knew was on there🤷‍♂️