michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
15 January, 03:00
Just got banned for the 4th time on twitter officially done with twitter lmao about time huh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
same here. less than 10 days I got banned 5x. i wasn't even a big acct. my jeep one was though
03:04 PM - Jan 15, 2021
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
15 January, 05:12
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
😲oh no damn bet the jeep acct was nice.. Thanks for your sacrifice brother. i never had a legit twitter they have been Anon accts since 2012. So was always prepared to lose them. facebook however every soul i knew was on there🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 05:12
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
😲oh no damn bet the jeep acct was nice.. Thanks for your sacrifice brother. i never had a legit twitter they have been Anon accts since 2012. So was always prepared to lose them. facebook however every soul i knew was on there🤷‍♂️

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
15 January, 05:20
In response michael griggs to his Publication
definitely a woman 🤣 me and husband are in pic so maybe that's confusing. they took you off fb too?! i try not to post too much politics on mine. maybe that's why I'm still alive