TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 October, 11:25
5 pages. Prepare as this day approaches. Much has already occurred from 2016 to present that the public is not aware of yet. Soon the world will see the true EVIL in the world. Evil is about to be destroyed .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 October, 11:28
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Where have you been Storm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My sister died and it was not the time to be on Social Media . She may have received the vaxx which led to many blood clots in her lungs. She was on a ventilator for over a month. She died due to a Cytokine Storm and organ failure.
11:33 AM - Oct 09, 2021
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 October, 06:07
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒฟfort

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 October, 05:10
I am sorry. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
11 October, 04:36
So very sorry for your loss๐Ÿ™

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 October, 03:30
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 October, 08:23
I am so sorry to hear the news about your sister passing on. One day soon you will be united in paradise with her with our Lord and Savior God bless you Storm!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 October, 05:06
I am so sorry. We had a loss last week. I believe it was an unnecessary death too. First a-fib, then cancer just spread everywhere after the jab. She had the Whipple procedure and passed away in her sleep.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
09 October, 04:29
I am very sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ˜ฅ RIP๐Ÿ™

Not1 Worry @WeWin
09 October, 04:12
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I am so sorry about your sister.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 03:53
So sorry for your loss Storm. โค๏ธ Glad to see you back. We are all here for you.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 October, 03:35
So sorry for your loss...........

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 October, 03:33
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜“

Msterri ... @Msterri
09 October, 03:15
Iโ€™m so sorry for your loss

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 October, 03:15
I am so sorry for your loss Storm. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
09 October, 03:01
so sorry for your loss
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

09 October, 03:09
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Thank you Truth.

Robin Bkr @RobinforTrump
09 October, 02:55
So sorry for your loss of your sister. Prayers coming your way.

09 October, 03:11
In response Robin Bkr to her Publication
Thank you Robin.

Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
09 October, 02:48
My deepest condolences ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ™

09 October, 03:13
In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication
Thank you Tarah.

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
09 October, 02:40
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธVery sorry for your loss

09 October, 02:42
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Thank you

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 October, 02:36
So sorry for your loss, Storm.
Sending you and your family many blessings and
lots of love!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

09 October, 02:43
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you Auntie_M .

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
09 October, 02:11
Iโ€™m so very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy and prayers to you and your family. ๐Ÿ™

09 October, 02:27
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
Thank you.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
09 October, 01:58
I'm sad for you. I'm sad for all of us. I wonder if my daughter will die. She took the jab even though I begged her not to. This "movie" has not been without some very dark and distressing scenes.

09 October, 02:28
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thank you as I am too.

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
09 October, 01:42
so sorry for your loss๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

09 October, 02:29
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Thank you

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
09 October, 01:27
My condolences to you and your family, Storm. Prayers lifted for comfort for you and yours.

09 October, 02:29
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
Thank you

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 October, 01:10
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So many died allready... Stay strong, you will see her again in heaven!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 October, 05:02
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Moe Information

1 607 560 Adverse drug reactions (ADRs) from Covid-19 vaccine recorded on VigiAccessโ„ข
FOS-SA August 3, 2021

https://fos-sa.org/2021/08...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 October, 01:08
I am so very sorry for your loss Storm! May God be with your Family through this! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
#FamilyIsEverything
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

09 October, 01:10
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you.

Chris Whispers @ChrisO
09 October, 01:04
I am so sorry you lost your sister to this evil.. God has her now and she will join the fight.. Sending prayers for you and your family.

09 October, 01:06
In response Chris Whispers to her Publication
Thank you.

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
09 October, 12:46
Our Heavenly Father, please wrap Your love, comfort and peace around Storm and family. We ask that you stay close by them during this time of sorrow and in the days to come. Only through You can peace be found. We lift up Storm and his family to you. We ask these and all things in Jesus Christโ€™s name, Amen!

Storm, youโ€™re in our thoughts and prayers. So very sorry for your loss!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

09 October, 12:50
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
Thank you

connie wright @cowri
09 October, 11:51
God took her pain away - she is in Heaven where there is no pain - You have so many good memories of her - I pray God will send down his Angels to you, wrap their arms around you, until you can stand on your own - keep these Angels close until no longer needed - I still have my Angels with me for the last 7 years - We cry for you Storm. Amen

09 October, 11:54
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 October, 11:48
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. There are no words. You are loved and your family is being lifted up in prayer. God Bless all of you!!

09 October, 11:53
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Thank you

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
09 October, 11:42
Storm I'm sooo sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. I was wondering about Sweet Friend of Mine. I love you Storm.

09 October, 11:43
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thank you

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 October, 11:41
SOVERYSORRYPATRIOTPRAYERSFORYOUANDYOURFAMILYGODBLESSYOUALL