TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
5 pages. Prepare as this day approaches. Much has already occurred from 2016 to present that the public is not aware of yet. Soon the world will see the true EVIL in the world. Evil is about to be destroyed .
11:25 AM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 October, 03:32
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
why would world wide vaccine mandates be a "good" thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 October, 10:03
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
its not a good thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
09 October, 03:00
Well, this sucks for me because I don't have cable and don't think I can afford it. I only have internet and I use my TV for watching DVDs.

09 October, 03:10
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
It will be on all cell phones and internet as well.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
09 October, 03:25
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Jan, don't know if its feasible for you but an antenna would allow you to get local broadcast channels. We actually get 18 channels and there are some with great programming. I have seen antenna prices as low as $29. He said internet ebs but the message said no internet. Perhaps the EBS will get seen no matter. Keep phones charged. Good luck to you during the storm that is coming(hopefully sooner than later)!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 October, 01:26
this 7 trumpets is non biblical, for the real biblical referencs see this image.

beware false prophets

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
09 October, 12:23
"Scheduled for August" Nothing public happened. Things are always going on behind the scenes, but all these predictions for public exposure are bullshit.

People need to stop spreading false hype. Nobody knows WHEN it's going to happen, and anybody who claims otherwise is bullshitting and shouldn't be taken seriously anymore. Date-fagging does nothing but HURT the movement.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 03:20
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
It did happen in August. It was a test to see who and who wouldn't comply doing the EBS. It is very important to get the EBS to EVERYONE so the test run had to happen.

America First @Realdeal
09 October, 03:34
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
amen here we go again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Bec Mags @10sCpa
09 October, 12:21
Or else this is a way to keep us from resisting while the NWO takes over. They had their chance for mass arrests with the last lockdown. I'm not falling for this shit again!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 October, 11:28
Where have you been Storm?

09 October, 11:33
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
My sister died and it was not the time to be on Social Media . She may have received the vaxx which led to many blood clots in her lungs. She was on a ventilator for over a month. She died due to a Cytokine Storm and organ failure.