to the entire Sports Community on live TV
& say “I didn’t understand. I’m sorry.
I believed what they told me.”
04:22 PM - Oct 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
08 October, 08:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Why the players they were force to take vaccine to play at college and for the Olympics, , my son have been force to take it for the qualifications for Olympic at Port Ste-Lucie if not they were remove from the team

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 October, 06:23
I was in grocery store today...overheard an elderly man talking to someone about the vax...end of conversation he said, "They can't afford to put microchips in it!" Then laughed. Still a lot sleeping

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 October, 06:19
Saying "I'm sorry" is when you accidentally bump into someone not when you KNOWINGLY kill someone

08 October, 06:13
was this today because article date in 10/06/21?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 07:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Sidney Powell's Telegram Channel post this today

https://t.me/SidneyPowell

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 October, 04:45
"I'm sorry" won't bring back my parents. "I'm sorry" won't return my husbands health. "I'm sorry" will not bring back ALL the loved ones whose health has been destroyed. The dead don't speak but I believe if they could they'd say "I wanted to live and that RIGHT was taken from me so it should be taken from them." I'm sorry" just isn't good enough and I don't want to hear it. Eye for an eye.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
08 October, 04:28
Ignorance is no excuse to propagate mass genocide. Hang every last one of them that thought it was OK to force an experimental drug on the population.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
08 October, 05:11
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
put them in a glass box, in front of the world, and conduct the same experiments on them (humans would not be able to stomach watching)

TLee K55 @tleek55
08 October, 06:14
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
They all know what is happening, and if they aren't in it for the money, then they are being forced to push this killer vaccine GLOBALLY.
They are not ignorant. They jumped on the bandwagon and pushed it. Which, if they all would have had some courage and morals, this wouldn't have happened to so many people, who have died or been maimed.
Have no mercy on these perpetrators. Let me know if I can help.