Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
08 October, 03:51
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Now the Angelina Jolie blood rituals with her second husband Billy Bob Thornton make sense...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 October, 03:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
08 October, 05:28
This song, and band, just got ruined for me.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
UB40 - Red Red Wine (Official Video) - YouTube

The official music video for 'Red Red Wine' by UB40, from the album ‘Labour Of Love’.Explore more music from UB40: https://UB40.lnk.to/EssentialsWatch more o...

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
08 October, 03:52
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
OMG! Never thought of that!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
08 October, 12:01
Oh Good + Ty + That's Encouraging = = = > < >

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
07 October, 11:23
One of the coolest things I encountered was before Parlor turned lib was a comment I made (about Patriots) and he upvoted it. I checked and found he was the REAL one (verified) and had to screen shot it to send to my son - who likes him. (Note: I no longer use Parlor now that they have turned. This was before the "hack")

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
07 October, 11:35
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
Very cool indeed. Closest I ever got to something like that was on Twitter when someone with a big account stole one of my memes and got retweeted by Trump lol. Oh well at least I know he liked it :)

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
07 October, 10:09
REALLY? YAY!! I liked him!! He's on the executed list...so...now my question is, the executed, gitmo, prison list is phoney?

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
08 October, 12:12
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Yes, it's phony. When I saw Keanu on that list I knew it was hot air, he's been talking about what they do to kids in Hollywood for a few years now. He keeps to himself and doesn't associate with any of the Hollywood crowd, from what he's said.

Robert Downey Jr turned Conservative after his stint in prison. He and Mel Gibson are close, and Mel's a definite Good Guy Hollywood tried to ruin.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 October, 03:55
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
He has wrinkles 👍