Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply
Sgt. Bootstraps Nanny @Trumpruled2Q2Q
08 October, 11:49
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Priceless, Lady after my own heart:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 October, 07:15
OMG. OFF TO THE KITCHEN TO DO MY TEST. NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
07 October, 09:39
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
well you might do a few test just to make sure! Enjoy testing! 😁

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 October, 07:08
BumbleBeePatriot. ROFL🤣🤣

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 October, 09:11
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
LOLZ...

I gotta try that test sometime, but I can't get through a whole can of beer by myself!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 October, 07:07
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 KEK

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 October, 07:03
Love it!!! 🤣😂🤣
I test negative every day! 🍺🍺🍺

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 October, 06:47
That's a good one. As I indulge over the weekend, it's vitally important everyone do the same as we have to do our part with this particular home test as we certainly don't want to spread our covid coutees should we have them and the only way to be sure is to follow her lead for testing and report back on this site.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
07 October, 06:46
I love her!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
07 October, 06:03
she is so dang cute... i want to test with her too 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
07 October, 06:00
Im her very best friend!!!!!!!!!!! (Just now) !!😂🤣

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
07 October, 05:57
i am crying i am laughing so hard!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
07 October, 09:43
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
I love that it is making people laugh. And some people a little drunk! 😁