Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
OH I was waiting on a flag from face crook for this, FK THEM how long do they get to keep lying and being complicit in murder.
10:26 AM - Oct 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 October, 12:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
quelle histoire ces masques 🤓putain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 October, 11:31
I'm on my 4th slammer of 30 days (25 more to go🤣)... and I could NOT be more proud...F them!
I Wear it PROUDLY!🙌💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 October, 11:39
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I know they are fixing to bust my ass so I gotta post some that I know won't then go for the bigguns, that way my other info sticks out like a sore thumb for a month. lol

07 October, 11:40
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I have done like three thirty days, and a fk load of other ones. lol

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
07 October, 11:12
I am IMMUNE to such training!

I think for myself & see the charade for the pitiful fake shit it is!

A big fan of 2A, I plan to stand my ground to the bitter end!

I have a sign on my yard fence:

"If you've come past my No Trespassing signs to talk to me about getting vaccinated...

..obviously, you do not value your own life, either.

Please stand still... I'm still sighting in this scope."

07 October, 11:13
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🦅👊

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 October, 11:01
They gave me 3 days in the hole for it.

07 October, 11:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I blocked their fake checkers, they are probably just saving up for me another thirty day run, pissed my friends OFF when they ban me, and it just makes them post more truth, so either way I win. lol

07 October, 10:27
This is because you previously posted something that didn't follow our Community Standards.
This post goes against our standards on misinformation that could cause physical harm, so only you can see it.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK what those fkrs put.