Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 October, 10:26
OH I was waiting on a flag from face crook for this, FK THEM how long do they get to keep lying and being complicit in murder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I am IMMUNE to such training!

I think for myself & see the charade for the pitiful fake shit it is!

A big fan of 2A, I plan to stand my ground to the bitter end!

I have a sign on my yard fence:

"If you've come past my No Trespassing signs to talk to me about getting vaccinated...

..obviously, you do not value your own life, either.

Please stand still... I'm still sighting in this scope."
11:12 AM - Oct 07, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 October, 11:13
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🦅👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
07 October, 11:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I really DO have that printed on my front door!

Besides, my dogs are used to the post lady & my husband's truck. Anything else moving on the perimeter whips them into a frenzy, be it animal, man, or machine...

And I DO get so annoyed when my dogs go off...

I've perforated a few stray dogs, a coyote, & a stray cat in the last few months.

Happily, my post lady & the UPS guy have a sense of humor...

I had to inform the "pastor" of a local church with "Bethel" in its name (look it up) that I had no interest in congregating; please do not call her again, unless you want perforating.

I mean NOBODY gets on this place without me knowing (& my only neighbor knowing as well).

Neighbor LOVES my dogs; says they don't bark at bullshit, so if he hears them, there's something out there.

Saved his chickens twice since we got move in.

Life is good in Trump Country, Alabama!

So many lovely FUCK BIDEN signs on display!