Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 October, 10:26
OH I was waiting on a flag from face crook for this, FK THEM how long do they get to keep lying and being complicit in murder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 October, 11:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I'm on my 4th slammer of 30 days (25 more to go🤣)... and I could NOT be more proud...F them!
I Wear it PROUDLY!🙌💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I know they are fixing to bust my ass so I gotta post some that I know won't then go for the bigguns, that way my other info sticks out like a sore thumb for a month. lol
11:39 AM - Oct 07, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 October, 02:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙌🙏🤣 Heres your badge!!

07 October, 02:39
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🦅TY. LOL

07 October, 02:39
What is fkin funny is I got a bunch of morse code on there telling what are in the shots. lol hahahaha