Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 05:01
Next do the dating website apps. LOOK here is a good rule of thumb, if the deep state made it, it has back door programming access and horrible shit also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
Flip the switch, go Analog for 10-days, come back up in Quantum (different internet completely). Fry every circuit.
05:55 PM - Oct 04, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
04 October, 05:58
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Matter of fact, heard those programs that are down had back door programs to it, so would imagine that is where the idiots may be trying to communicate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 05:57
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Absolutely please tell me they are sending the dark web right back to hell also.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 October, 06:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
If I could share, I would. I simply don't know. However, the entire internet originated in the Military-Industrial complex & bedfellows of 3-ltr agencies. There's only one way to make new, and it is to divest/destroy and not repurpose the old. It must be new.