Doq Holliday @doqholliday
My greatest experiences in life came when I had no money and my back was against the wall.

I couldn’t be “comfortable” and I was forced into either relying on God or relying on others.

During these times, miracles happened.

This is what we’re facing as a nation and as a planet right now.

It seems like death and destruction, but miracles are happening as people are pushed to the limit and call upon God The Father to help them out.
12:35 PM - Oct 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 October, 05:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
04 October, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
04 October, 02:49
Amen!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
04 October, 01:49
🔥True 🔥 Sometimes you cannot tell the people you have to show them 💥 🙏 KEEP THE FAITH 🙏 🔥 TRUST THE PLAN 🔥

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 October, 10:35
Doq there is nothing greater than a relation ship with God sometimes i forget but hes always there 🙌🏼🙌🏼💖🙏🏼🙏🏼

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 October, 09:55
beautiful! 🙏🌎

THE KAT @TheKAT2
03 October, 09:01
Like your thinking...not much to go on...been splitting wood fer' days and trying to make stuff work.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 October, 10:06
In response THE KAT to his Publication
i honestly believe that daily often prayer…just talking to Jesus keeps us centered because where man and our world fails God shows up
we live in a limited reality where only 1% of the world is revealed - makes sense and why sometimes its hard to see the forest tgrough yhe trees.
keeping busy has been my other salvation, i yake classes and am so insanely busy, i put on my 80’s music and in my world im transported back to new york city 1984 driving down 5th listening to Duran Duran 😎👍💃🏻

Selah 321 @Selah
03 October, 08:47
🙏God is so good...

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
03 October, 08:37
Stay Thirsty my Fren...

03 October, 08:35

03 October, 08:29

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
03 October, 08:06
I also have had an experience like that. Most recent was 2018 with Hurricane Florence. It hit on my birthday. We lost 95% of our belongings including one vehicle. But we were alive. We lived in our neighbors garage for a little over a month. We relied on food trucks and local donation sites for food. We had to do our laundry at a laundromat.. makes you appreciate doing these things in your own home. Thousands of people were homeless and finding a place to live was slim pickings. Most business were damaged for a few weeks so money wasnt coming in. A gracious friend that I hadnt seen in 20 years set up a go fund me account and raised a couple thousand dollars for us to obtain a place to live. It was a humbling experience I will never forget. We have rebuilt and are doing fine. We would have never made it without the kindness of others.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 October, 05:52
I never got to get "comfy". I am pissed. Plan of action in works.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 October, 04:42
Amen DoQ! God bless you. Someone should capture all yout insightful posts and turn them into a prophetic book.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 October, 04:39
A lot of us here have had to make some type of sacrifices in our lives along the way, but this younger generation & the rich have not had to make sacrifices, they whine about not having an Iphone or TV

I have gone without those things, cell phones weren't even around me growing up, but...also went without a lot of money & we made due

Some will have to learn to sacrifice certain things & just go with the basics.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 October, 08:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
i started several yeaes ago. simple life. little by little changed my perception. it is more peaceful. even trued to ho to hardline phone. heck couldnt find and providers. id ditch the mobile 😁 i' keep my basic one ( no wifi or data basic) for emergency calls turned off unless needed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 02:39
When God threw me back a few decades ago, I understood why I needed to allow him to take over, every day since then has been a gift and purpose to right the ship that surrounded my sphere of influence.
Have you ever thought seriously, Doq, about how many ppl YOU have caused changes in their life course?
Sometimes even that tiniest of changes has made a huge difference somewhere down the line?
It is an awesome power if you really think about things you do on a daily basis that effect the choices that people around you make.
I try always to make that a good thing.

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
03 October, 02:07
Everything changes when one allows God’s wiil ❤️Well said Doq!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
03 October, 01:59
The same thing happened to me.

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
03 October, 01:06

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 October, 01:04
Beautiful Truth ... TY!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 October, 01:01
This isn’t the first time your post reflects my situation. I prayed to God for guidance, and you told me His answer. Thank you, Patriot!

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
03 October, 12:49
no truer words than that there!!

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
03 October, 12:48
Could not agree more. My husband chose to take half a salary rather than be let go. We survived on that and after 6 months he was back making the same amount. He eventually was given substantial raises over the years and when he finally decided to take another job, the owner gave him the moon when he left. Being willing to help out the owner when times were tough showed his true grit. I can stretch a dollar and get back change. That's how I was raised.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
03 October, 12:48
In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication
God fearing family that survived...

Charissma _15 @Riley
03 October, 12:45

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
03 October, 12:43
Very relevant post for me today, thanks. I'm calling on God for guidance in making good decisions.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
03 October, 12:41
Same in my life. I SO appreciate those things that make me feel comfortable because I know how precious they are. Having been in the crucible, I know I can withstand what may come. God has blessed all of us with His wisdom.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
03 October, 12:37
absolutely