Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 12:35
My greatest experiences in life came when I had no money and my back was against the wall.

I couldn’t be “comfortable” and I was forced into either relying on God or relying on others.

During these times, miracles happened.

This is what we’re facing as a nation and as a planet right now.

It seems like death and destruction, but miracles are happening as people are pushed to the limit and call upon God The Father to help them out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
I also have had an experience like that. Most recent was 2018 with Hurricane Florence. It hit on my birthday. We lost 95% of our belongings including one vehicle. But we were alive. We lived in our neighbors garage for a little over a month. We relied on food trucks and local donation sites for food. We had to do our laundry at a laundromat.. makes you appreciate doing these things in your own home. Thousands of people were homeless and finding a place to live was slim pickings. Most business were damaged for a few weeks so money wasnt coming in. A gracious friend that I hadnt seen in 20 years set up a go fund me account and raised a couple thousand dollars for us to obtain a place to live. It was a humbling experience I will never forget. We have rebuilt and are doing fine. We would have never made it without the kindness of others.
08:06 PM - Oct 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Weinerdog - WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it