Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 12:35
My greatest experiences in life came when I had no money and my back was against the wall.

I couldn’t be “comfortable” and I was forced into either relying on God or relying on others.

During these times, miracles happened.

This is what we’re facing as a nation and as a planet right now.

It seems like death and destruction, but miracles are happening as people are pushed to the limit and call upon God The Father to help them out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE KAT @TheKAT2
Like your thinking...not much to go on...been splitting wood fer' days and trying to make stuff work.
09:01 PM - Oct 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKAT2 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 October, 10:06
In response THE KAT to his Publication
i honestly believe that daily often prayer…just talking to Jesus keeps us centered because where man and our world fails God shows up
we live in a limited reality where only 1% of the world is revealed - makes sense and why sometimes its hard to see the forest tgrough yhe trees.
keeping busy has been my other salvation, i yake classes and am so insanely busy, i put on my 80’s music and in my world im transported back to new york city 1984 driving down 5th listening to Duran Duran 😎👍💃🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396