Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 12:35
My greatest experiences in life came when I had no money and my back was against the wall.

I couldn’t be “comfortable” and I was forced into either relying on God or relying on others.

During these times, miracles happened.

This is what we’re facing as a nation and as a planet right now.

It seems like death and destruction, but miracles are happening as people are pushed to the limit and call upon God The Father to help them out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
A lot of us here have had to make some type of sacrifices in our lives along the way, but this younger generation & the rich have not had to make sacrifices, they whine about not having an Iphone or TV

I have gone without those things, cell phones weren't even around me growing up, but...also went without a lot of money & we made due

Some will have to learn to sacrifice certain things & just go with the basics.
04:39 PM - Oct 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 October, 08:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
i started several yeaes ago. simple life. little by little changed my perception. it is more peaceful. even trued to ho to hardline phone. heck couldnt find and providers. id ditch the mobile 😁 i' keep my basic one ( no wifi or data basic) for emergency calls turned off unless needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396