TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 September, 08:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
28 September, 09:03
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
We watched that show every week. A huge part of my childhood. Laura Ingalls and bratty Nellie. Michael Landon such a wonderful show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 10:45
In response Michele Legere to his Publication
I watched it too. I still watch an episode every now and then, when they are on. I wish, life could have remained more simple like that show. Things would be more family oriented and less complicated. We need to go back to our roots and live a more simple and happy life. I think, it would change the outlook of so many people, if we did. Bring back togetherness, love, and kindness. A more GODLY life. That is what we should all strive for.

Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
Absolutely!!! I just found out this morning my son took the jab. He's been indoctrinated though college and I pray to surround him with protection, love and light. I also pray that he received the placebo. It broke my heart when I found out. He just got accepted onto the first ever mens volleyball team and I am really praying that his blood flows freely. God bless!
01:08 PM - Sep 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by MicheleQTrumpWon in this post can reply
29 September, 01:18
In response Michele Legere to his Publication
I have 3 older siblings and their spouses that took the jab. They don't talk to me. I tried warning them, but they are so far indoctrinated that they can't see or hear, anything I say. I have a sister in a nursing home, who had to take the vaccine. I love and pray for them all from afar. So sad, what these demons have done to families and friends. It is all in GOD'S hands. All we can do is love and pray. Vengeance is mine, saith the LORD. He will handle all of these demons. GOD Bless You. I hope all is okay with your son. I will pray for you all. Keep the Faith and Believe GOD has this all handled. Have a blessed week.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
29 September, 01:39
Same for me. I pray every night for their safety. I gave up trying to get them to open their eyes and do research.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 September, 01:41
ALL of my family are like yours - thralls of the Cabal, and they are LITERALLY on a different timeline than me. They literally and physically see things that I don’t (and vice versa). I believe that we are at the point where everyone who has been woken up has been - and there may be no hope for those who have not or will not wake up. It is very sad, but each of us has God-given free will. These people are CHOOSING not to see truth.