TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08:34 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
28 September, 09:23
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 10:10
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Thank you for posting this. I have gotten stuff to make my own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
28 September, 09:03
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
We watched that show every week. A huge part of my childhood. Laura Ingalls and bratty Nellie. Michael Landon such a wonderful show.

28 September, 10:45
In response Michele Legere to his Publication
I watched it too. I still watch an episode every now and then, when they are on. I wish, life could have remained more simple like that show. Things would be more family oriented and less complicated. We need to go back to our roots and live a more simple and happy life. I think, it would change the outlook of so many people, if we did. Bring back togetherness, love, and kindness. A more GODLY life. That is what we should all strive for.